Events and Direction
|January - Grand Valley Orchid Society Show (GVOS) at Frederik Meijer Gardens,
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Orchid Society of Minnesota Winter Carnival Orchid Show, Marjorie
McNeely Conservatory, 1225 Estabrook Dr.,
St. Paul, MN.
Contact: Michael Dyda, 2095 Silver Bell Rd., #1, Eagan, MN 55122; (612) 940-1497; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orchid Growers' Guild Orchid Quest (www.orchidguild.org) at Exhibition
Hall/Dane Co.Expo Center, 1919 Expoway, Madison, Wisconsin.
|February - Miami Valley Orchid Society Show (www.miamivalleyorchidsociety.com), Cox Aboretum, Dayton, Ohio|
|February - Batavia Orchid
DuPage Fairground, Wheaton,
|February - Greater Lansing Orchid Society
Show, Plant and Soil Sciences
Conservatory, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
|March - Greater Akron
Orchid Society Show (www.thegaos.org)
at Donzells Flower & Garden Center,
937 E. Waterloo Rd., Akron, Ohio
|March - North East Wisconsin Orchid
Society Spring Orchid Show.
(www.newisos.org), Riverwalk Holiday Inn, 123 E Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, WI 54956.
- West Shore Orchid Society, Strongsville Recreation Center,
18100 Royalton Road, Strongsville, Ohio (Phone 440-236-6000)
|March - Illowa Orchid Society
Wallace's Garden Center, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Greater Cincinnati Orchid Society Show at Krohn Conservatory
in Eden Park, Cincinnati, Ohio (www.cincinnatiorchids.org)
Illinois Orchid Society Spring Show (www.iosoc.com)
Chicago Botanic Garden, 1000 Lake Cook Rd., Glencoe, IL
- Greater Omaha Orchid Society (www.greateromahaorchidsociety.org)
Lauritzen Gardens, Omaha's Botanical Center, 100 Bancroft St., Omaha,
Michigan Orchid Society , MOS 57th
Annual Palm Sunday Orchid Show, United Food & Comm.Workers
876 Horace Brown Dr., Michigan.
- Ann Arbor Orchid Orchid Festival
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens,
Ann Arbor, Michigan
|September - Wisconsin Orchid Society
Fall Show and Sale at The Domes,
September 22, 23, 24, 2016
8:00AM - 3:00PM on Sunday.
This year our guest growers will be :
1. Littlefrog Farm from Michigan. Specialize in Species, Paphiopedilums and Phragmipedium
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 517-256-5693
2. New Vision Orchids from Indiana. Specializing in Phalaenopsis, Odontoglossums and Lycastes.
3. Ten Shin Gardens Co., Ltd from Taiwan. They are specialized in exotic and rare orchid species and also intergenetic hybrids. They offer a wide range of orchid selection from Taiwan, Southeast Asia to Central and South America.
Website is www.tenshinorchids.com
4. Orquideas Katia from Colombia- Gustavo A. Aguirre - Has been growing and collecting Colombian orchids more than 45 years. He sells Colombian species of Cattleya, Pleurothllidinae, Chondrorhyncha complex, Miltoniopsis, Maxillaria, hybrid Miltoniopsis, and other allied genera of Columbia. He is an Honorary member, Board of Directors, ex editor and member of the editorial committee of the Colombian Orchid Society in Medellín. He has been consulted for multiple publications such as Orquideas of Columbia.
Preorders are being accepted until September 16th. Payment can be arranged by contacting Gustavo at his Facebook(facebook.com/orquideas.katia) and Flickr(flickr.com/photos/orquideaskatia) page or by mailing a check to 1137 Inglenook Place Cincinnati OH 45208. You can also contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. New World Orchids from Michigan. Kristen Uthus Owner. Japanese and other miniature are their specialties.
6. TQ's Orchids from Illinois, specialize in Novelty Phalaenopsis and Zygopetalum
|September - Kentucky Orchid
Society Show, Fall Orchid Show and Sale at St. Matthew's Episcopal
Church, 330 North Hubbards Lane, Louisville,
|October - Greater Cincinnati Orchid Society Show (www.cincinnatiorchids.org) at Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|TBA - Three Rivers Orchid Society Show, Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, 1100 South Calhoun St., Ft. Wayne, IN.|
|November - Saginaw Valley Orchid Society Show, Midland, Michigan
|From I-55 exit Weber
Rd and go North, turn left at Hassert Blvd (111th) Street (go West),
turn right at the third light (Route 59, BP Gas Station on your right)
and turn left at the second light (103rd Street) greenhouse will be
on the left about 1 mile west of Route 59.
From I-88 exit Route 59 and go South, turn right onto 103rd Street (about 15 minutes after the exit) greenhouse will be on the left about 1 mile west of Route 59.
Home | Vanda and Ascocenda
| Oncidium and Miltonia | Phalaenopsis | Paphiopedilum | Dendrobium
Miscellaneous | Cattleya | Events and Monthly Specials | Ordering Information
New Arrival ¦ Supplies ¦ Growing Tips ¦ Orchid Jewelry
Copyright (2011 Natt's Orchids. All rights reserved.
The new OMEGA sea series of ocean universe "blue sea blue" watch uses this series of classic blue and orange color matching, and the watch case is made of whole blue ceramic.